- Ashraya is first center in Karnataka working for HIV adult girls and widow women and Running care home for them.
- Nagratna Sunil Ramgouda, Archana Vinod Padmannavar and Pramila Jagdish Kadrolli. established Ashraya Foundation on May 1 2016.
Right now we have 3199 HIV positive children in Belgaum district.
At present Ashraya Foundation is taking care of 13 HIV infected adolescent girls and 2 widows by providing them free food, clothing, shelter, education.
What is the necessity of such center?
- Most of the adolescents have lost their parents.
- Most of the adolescents are not having support for their education, Health, Counseling, care and protection, social security and proper care giver (Ex: marriage, rights and no value to the feelings)
- Most of the women are widows and single headed family living with children and least fundamental facility.
- Enabling environment is important
- Residential training helps to give education training, shelter, food, treatment, counseling and proper care
- Extreme employment and livelihood option
- Self dependent and keep in touch with community feelings.
- Enable a platform to the adolescent girls and underprivileged women infected and affected by HIV
- To provide care and support the adolescent girls who infected and affected with an HIV and underprivileged women.
- To conduct various awareness program on Health and HIV/AIDS.
- To create awareness about the rights of HIV infeced people and children.
- To conduct advocacy program in order to rejuvenate the lives of infected individuals.
- To create awarness and promote marriage among the HIV infected individuals.
- To prevent the marriage of the HIV infected individuals with the healthy individual in order to prevent spreading of the disease.
- To empower and educate the HIV infected individuals and to give livelihood training in order to make them self stable.
- POCSO act awareness 1098 (Safe & Unsafe touch)
PHONE IN COUNSELLING