Ashraya foundation is leading five important projects which are as follows:
- Karnataka’s first Care Home for HIV/AIDS infected adolscent orphans who are above 18 years and widows.
- Prevention Program at various colleges and various companies, Hindalaga Prison and mass program at villages across Karnataka and Maharashtra.
- Livelihood Training and Manufactuing Center collaboration with Aditya Birla, Belagavi.
- Counselling Program which includes individual, family and phone in counselling.
- POCSO act Awareness Program for Govt. and Private Highschool students.
- Special activities such as summer camp, competitions for underpriviledged, adolscent and HIV infected children.
In the last 3 Year’s we have conducted more than 385 events which include awareness programs on HIV, Health and child rights, livelihood trainings Pocso act awareness, tree plantation, Swach Bharat Abhiyan program, Summer camp for slum and underprivileged children.
Ashraya Foundation is registered under 80G CIT (EXEMPTIONS) BANGALORE/80G/2019-20A-10042.
OUR VISION AND ACTION
POCSO Act Awareness
Watch RUBARU - EP 01 with Safala Nagaratna Ramgouda, Ashraya Foundation
Safala Nagratna Ramagouda
Archana Vinod Padmannavar
Pramila Jagadish Kadroli
asha shivanand yamakanamardi
IMPORTANT MEDIA CUT-OUTS
INTERVIEWS & RECOGNITIONS
Visit our gallery to see more of our work and programs!
Ashraya Foundation in The Indian Book of Records.
Founder Mrs. Nagaratna S Ramagouda honoured for establishing an organisation for HIV Infected Girls in the year 2016. Ashraya Foundation today is working all over Karnataka and Maharashtra also, running a care home. This is the only one care home in Karnataka taking care for well being of HIV infected adolescent girls, underprivileged women and widows.
Founder Nagaratna is herself a social activist affected by HIV/AIDS since 23 years.
The same is issued by Indian Book of Records.
We are very happy to reach to such a platform. Thank you so much directors of Ashraya Foundation, Mrs. Archana Vinod Padmannavar and Mrs. Pramila Jagadeesh Kadrolli, Advisory committee members and Youth Volunteers of Ashraya Foundation, donor, supporter and everyone who made this possible.